Performance and Safety
Model S is designed for safety from the ground up and is the most exhilarating saloon on the road. With unparalleled performance delivered through Tesla’s unique, all-electric powertrain, Model S accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 2.4 seconds. Model S comes with Autopilot capabilities designed to make your highway driving not only safer, but stress free.
Model S now features full LED adaptive headlamps. Besides enhancing the already great styling, they also boost safety: 14 three-position LED dynamic turning lights improve visibility at night, especially on winding roads.
Bio-Weapon Defense Mode
Model S now features a Medical grade HEPA air filtration system, which removes at least 99.97% of particulate exhaust pollution and effectively all allergens, bacteria and other contaminants from cabin air. The bioweapon defense mode creates positive pressure inside the cabin to protect occupants.
”Model S is built around the driver. The cabin combines meticulous noise engineering with Tesla's uniquely quiet powertrain to obtain the sound dynamics of a recording studio. The gem of the interior is the 17 inch touchscreen, which is angled toward the driver and includes both day and night modes for better visibility without distraction.TeslaModel S
Electric All-Wheel Drive
Dual Motor Model S is a categorical improvement on conventional all-wheel drive systems. With two motors, one in the front and one in the rear, Model S digitally and independently controls torque to the front and rear wheels. The result is unparalleled traction control in all conditions.
Conventional all-wheel drive cars employ complex mechanical linkages to distribute power from a single engine to all four wheels. Only Tesla has the technology to provide superior and independent traction to both the front and rear wheels by using dual motors.
Model S comes standard with Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Model S Ludicrous Performance pairs a rear motor with a high efficiency front motor to achieve Ludicrous acceleration, from zero to 60 miles per hour in 2.4 seconds.
- Access to Tesla’s expanding Supercharger network
- Home Charging Installation
- 17″ capacitive touchscreen
- Maps and navigation with real-time traffic-based routing
- Automatic keyless entry
- Wi-Fi and cellular internet capability
- Mobile app remote control
- Heated seats throughout the cabin
- Heated steering wheel
- One touch power windows
- High definition backup camera
- Hands free talking with Bluetooth
- Voice activated controls
- Media using FM radio, Bluetooth® and USB audio devices
- Custom audio system featuring 11 speakers with neodymium magnets
- Auto dimming mirrors
- Soft LED ambient interior lighting
- Lighted door handles
- Retracting door handles
- Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory
- Two USB ports for media and power
- 12 volt power outlet
- Twelve way power adjustable, heated front seats with memory and driver profile
- Front trunk (no engine!), rear trunk, and 60/40 folding rear seats with 894 liters of storage
- Active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking
- HEPA air filtration system
- Electric All-Wheel Drive for maximum efficiency and traction
- Daytime running lights
- Three-position dynamic LED turning lights
- LED fog lights
- Wiper blade defrosters
- Washer nozzle heaters
- Six airbags: head and pelvis airbags in the front plus two side curtain airbags
- Electronic stability and traction control
- Four wheel antilock disc brakes with electronic parking brake
- Two second row ISOFIX attachments for child seat installations (accommodates three child seats simultaneously: two with ISOFIX and one with top tether and belt)
- Tyres Information