BMW i3 GOVERNMENT GRANT
The BMW i3 has officially been given a Category 1 rating, which means that customers can now receive a £3,500 government grant towards the cost of purchasing a BMW i3.
Category 1 electric vehicles produce CO2 emissions of less than 50g/km and can travel at least 112 kilometres (70 miles) without producing any CO2 emissions.
Contact your nearest BMW Centre to find out more.
With 170hp and 250Nm of torque, the electric engine of the BMW i3 not only offers zero driving emissions, but also accelerates effortlessly from 0 to 62mph in only 7.3 seconds.
- Powered by BMW’s own fully-electric eDrive drivetrain.
- Purpose-built LifeDrive vehicle architecture for electric mobility.
- Optimise performance with ECO PRO and ECO PRO+ driving modes.
- Enjoy a top driving speed of 93mph and a range of 160 miles.
THE BMW i3s
Add a sportier edge to your adventures with the BMW i3s, which packs 184hp and a maximum torque of 270Nm. With the same range of 160 miles, it offers a more athletic driving experience that goes from 0 to 62mph in just 6.9 seconds, delivers a maximum speed of 99mph, and features a suite of sporty extras.
- Sport suspension, which lowers the vehicle by 10mm, increases agility.
- SPORT driving mode button delivers maximum performance.
- Optimised Dynamic Traction Control (DCT) enhances stability.
- Sport steering offers a tighter and more accurate driving experience.
- Larger 20″ wheels provide a 40mm wider track.